Are you serching for how to verify your Cash App? If yes, search no more. In this post I’m going to show you how to verify your account, how to get a Cash Card, and how you can solve the trouble of signing up on your Cash App.
Do you know you can use Cash App without verifying your account? Yes! You can. But you will be limited to just a few number of Cash App amazing features.
As you read through, I will guide you on how you can verify your account and enjoy Cash App complete features.
Why Do I Need To Verify My Cash App?
There are a good number of reasons why you’ve to verify your account. such reasons are,
Sending and Receiving Limit,
Cash Card Denial,
Bitcoin and Stock Investment Restriction.
- Sending and Receiving Limit: without verifying your Cash App, you can’t be able to send more than $250 within any given 7 days and you can’t receive more than $500 as well.
- Cash Card Denial: you cannot be issued a Cash Card until your account is verified.
- Bitcoin and Stock Investment Restriction: to unlock the Bitcoin and the Stock Exchange feature as a means of transaction in a Cash App, you’ve to verify your account.
- Security: Generally it is advisable to verify your Cash App for security purposes.
What Are The Requirements For Cash App Verification?
These are the things needed for Cash App verification
- Age Limit: You must be over 18y and above, before you can verify your account.
- SSN: You’ve to provide your SSN (Social Security Number) for US customers.
- D.O.B: you’ll have to provide your Date of Birth.
Note: In some cases you may be asked to provide a photo of your driver’s licence and a selfie or State Identification Card for US customers.
How to verify your Cash App Account
Verifying an account on Cash App lasts within 24 hours.
After providing the necessary information, here are the steps on how to verify your Cash App account:
- Open the Cash App and tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Identity Verification.
- If you are eligible for verification, you will see a Verify button. Tap on it.
Follow the instructions on the screen to verify your identity.
You may be asked to provide the following information:
Your full name
Your date of birth
The last 4 digits of your Social Security number (US customers)
Your mailing address
A photo of your driver’s license or state identification card (US customers)
Once you have submitted your information, Cash App will review it and let you know if your account has been verified.
How do I verify Cash App without SSN?
You can’t verify your Cash App account without SSN. To fully enjoy the benefits of a verified Cash App account, you’ll need to provide your Social Security Number (SSN). While it’s possible to open an account and obtain a unique $Cashtag without an SSN, some key features will be unavailable until verification is complete.
Here are the features you won’t be able to use with an unverified Cash App account:
1. Cash App Card: You won’t have access to the physical Cash App Card, which allows you to make purchases and withdraw cash.
2. Sending or receiving more than $250 per week: The unverified account comes with a limit of $250 for both sending and receiving money. Verification will enable you to transact higher amounts.
3. Investing in stocks or Bitcoin: Unverified accounts cannot engage in buying or selling stocks or Bitcoin through Cash App’s investment features.
4. Sponsoring a new Cash App account: If you wish to refer others to join Cash App, you won’t be able to earn rewards for sponsoring new accounts until your own account is verified.
Remember, by providing your SSN and completing the verification process, you can unlock these features and enjoy the full range of functionalities that Cash App offers.
How do I know if my Cash App is verified?
After providing your government ID, SSN, Drivers License, and other required information, you’ll receive a notification in your app and email once your account is verified.
What do I do if Cash App is not verifying my account?
If you can’t verify your account on Cash App, you might need to provide additional information.
To provide the information, follow these steps.
- Open your Cash App
- Navigate to the app “Settings”
- In the settings tab, choose the “Identity Verification” option.
- Follow the prompts and verify your account.
How To Solve Trouble Signing Up
Poor internet connectivity may obstruct you from signing in to your account. Make sure your internet connection is well connected.
Also without your ID verification you may encounter trouble signing up. To solve the problem, you’ve to verify your account in order to enjoy other great features Cash App has to offer.
Why is Cash App not verifying my account?
Here are some reasons why your Cash App account might not be verified:
- You are not old enough to use Cash App.
- You have not provided all of the required information.
- Your information does not match the information on your government-issued ID.
- There is a problem with your device or internet connection.
If your account is not verified, you will not be able to send or receive money, buy or sell Bitcoin, or invest in stocks. You will also have lower sending limits.
If you have any problems verifying your Cash App account, you can contact Cash App support for help.
Here are some tips for verifying your Cash App account:
- Make sure you are using the correct phone number and email address associated with your Cash App account.
- Use a clear and well-lit photo of your government-issued ID.
- Make sure your face is clearly visible in your selfie.
- Try verifying your account from a different device or internet connection.
How To Get A Cash Card?
After verifying your account, you’re now entitled to request a free Cash Card. Cash Card is a customizable debit Card that is linked to your balance. You can use the Card anywhere Visa is welcome, either in stores or online.
Note: Cash Card is not in any way connected to your bank account or debit Card.
To order your Cash Card, follow these steps.
- Open your cash app and tap the “Cash Card” tab.
- Click the “Get Cash Card” icon.
- Press “Continue
- Follow through with the instruction to complete your request.
I believe with the above mentioned guidelines, verifying your Cash App for easy, smooth and quick transactions wouldn’t be an issue any more.