Expedia is one of the most popular online travel agencies that provides car rental services to customers, hotel bookings, vacation reservations and more. As a PayPal user, you might be wondering, does Expedia accept PayPal as a payment method? Can I pay with my PayPal mobile app on Expedia for flights? Or can I pay with the PayPal credit card on Expedia? Anyway you’re asking the answer is Yes, Expedia accepts PayPal as a means of payment for online payment on all of its services.
This article will provide all you need to know about Expedia and PayPal. From linking your PayPal account to Expedia and step by step guide on using it on Expedia website for hotel reservations and flight bookings.
Can I use PayPal for Hotel Reservation on Expedia?
Interestingly, Yes! Customers can book hotel accommodation using the PayPal mobile app. PayPal makes payment easy, convenient, and fast. Expedia, the prominent travel agency, now accepts PayPal for customers who book online.
Before you can use PayPal on Expedia, you need to firstly, link your PayPal account to your Expedia account.
Link PayPal account to Expedia account
Now, the first step is to link both accounts together
Linking of the account can be done when you’re yet to book any hotel reservation or flight, by visiting the account settings tab on Expedia or during checkout at the website.
It all depends on how you want to link it, the most important thing is to be able to make use of it during online checkout on Expedia.
Once your PayPal account is linked successfully, you can be able to make payments with it through the Credit/Debit cards or bank account.
How to pay for Hotel Accommodations on Expedia using PayPal
We’ve gotten to the main deal, now let’s guide you on how to book a hotel reservation on Expedia using the PayPal mobile app.
- Open your phone or PC and visit the Expedia official website.
- Select “Hotel” from the homepage category.
- Enter your destination “Where You’re Going to” “Check-in and Check-out” date, finally “total number of travellers”.
- Click search and choose the hotel you want to book. After that, choose a “Room” and the rate you want by tapping the “Reserve” button.
- Fill in your “Name” and “Phone number”. You can protect your Hotel with insurance (optional).
- On the payment page, you’ll see Credit/Debit card as the default payment method. Then select “PayPal” from the options.
- After that, click on “Continue to PayPal” located at the bottom. You’ll be directed to your PayPal account homepage.
- Login into your PayPal account.
- Select the card of your choice for payment if you’ve more than one linked card.
- Finally, choose “Pay Now” to complete your payment.
That’s it, you’ve successfully booked your hotel accommodation.
Does Expedia accept PayPal for Flights?
Yes, Expedia, the popular online travel agency, accepts Paypal for flight bookings, Hotel accommodations, and Car rental. With PayPal travellers can enjoy quick payment experience during flight bookings and hotel reservations, including other Expedia services.
Does Expedia accept PayPal for Local/Domestic and International flights?
Yes, you can book domestic flights on Expedia within your country or international flights across other countries using the PayPal mobile app. You can fund your payment through your Credit/Debit card or bank account linked to your PayPal account.
Using PayPal for flight booking is the same as using it for hotel reservations. To get started, visit the website, select your flight, choose a date and provide the necessary information, choose “PayPal ” as your payment method during payment. After that, you’ll be directed to Paypal homepage, login to your account and make payment.
Note: for Expedia to confirm your flight reservation, make sure you follow all the final booking processing by providing your flight details and personal information.
Other Accepted payment methods on Expedia
There are other accepted payment methods on Expedia.
- Expedia Rewards Points: members of Expedia loyalty program can use it and pay for bookings, allowing you to save money on your trip.
- Credit/Debit Cards: cards from MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover, Dinners Club International, JCB, and Union Pay are all accepted.
- affirm: also, you can pay monthly using “affirm” book now pay later. To know your eligibility, click on “Monthly Payment” and enter a few important details.
- Click to Pay: you can use this option by choosing any 9f these cards, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
- Apple Pay: this payment option is available for the United States customers, in-app payment.
How Long does it take Expedia to process your PayPal payment?
PayPal payment for hotel or flight booking is instant. During payment choose PayPal and complete your payment. Return to Expedia and complete the final processing steps, once it’s completed you’ll see the confirmation immediately.
Travel Agencies that accept PayPal
There are other Travel apps that accept PayPal as a payment method, they are.
Hotel Booking Apps that accept PayPal
Here are some hotel booking apps/agencies that accept PayPal.
Does Expedia accept PayPal credit?
Yes, travellers can pay with the PayPal credit while booking flights, hotels, car rental, activities and airport transfers on Expedia. All you’ve to do is select the “PayPal Credit” under the Payment options.
Does Expedia Take Apple Pay?
In conclusion, Expedia does indeed accept PayPal as a payment method for booking flights, hotels, and other travel-related services. This offers users a convenient and secure way to complete transactions on the platform. By providing the option to pay with PayPal, Expedia enhances its flexibility and caters to a wider range of customers who prefer using this payment method for their travel needs. As always, it’s advisable to double-check the current payment options on the Expedia website before making a booking.