Does Chick-fil-A take Apple Pay?
Chick-fil-A does take Apple Pay as a payment method at the restaurant, drive-thru, and on the app.
If you reside in the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada, you probably have seen one of the many Chick-fil-A restaurants and drive-thru.
With over 2,900 physical restaurants, Chick-fil-A is a must-go, for the best and original sandwich.
Since the outbreak of the pandemic (Covid 19) 2020, digital payment is rapidly taking over traditional payment methods in the United States.
As an Apple user, you might be eager to know if Chick-fil-A does take Apple Pay.
Yes, they accept Apple Pay and other payment methods.
Read through to understand more about Chick-fil-A and Apple Pay.
How To Set Up Apple Pay
Before you can use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A and other places it’s accepted, you need to set up the app.
The Apple Wallet is inbuilt. You don’t need to download it. All you need is an Apple product that supports Face ID or Touch ID.
Setting up Apple Pay is very easy, follow these steps to do that.
- On your iPhone, navigate to the “Settings” tab
- Click on the “Wallet & Apple Pay” option
- Then, click on “Add Card“
- Select either “Credit or Debit Card” and click “Continue“
- You can enter the card information manually or snap it with your iPhone
- Confirm the Card name and number and tap “Next”
- Provide the card’s “Expiration Date” and “Security Code” for verification
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- A code will be sent to you via Email or Text message, enter the code to verify your account
- The card will be your default. You can change it at any time.
Your Apple Pay is now ready for use. Go to any store, coffee shop, or restaurant that accepts it, pick up your item, and pay with it during checkout.
How To Use Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A
Now that you have activated your Apple Pay, you can go on and use it at the restaurant, drive-thru, and on the chick-fil-A app.
Follow these steps to pay with your Apple Pay at Chick-fil-A.
- Go to the nearest Chick-fil-A restaurant
- Place your order
- Open your iPhone and go to the app wallet
- Bring your iPhone closer to the payment card reader
- Wait till it vibrates, you’ll see “Done” along with a checkmark.
How To Use Apple Watch to Pay at Chick-fil-A using Apple Watch
As I stated earlier, you can as well pay with your Apple Watch using Apple Pay.
It’s simple and fast.
Follow the steps below
- On your Apple Watch, double-click the right-side button
- Bring your Apple Watch closer to the payment card reader
- Wait till your payment is completed, you’ll be notified.
Does Chick-fil-A Take Apple Pay at Drive-Thru?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay at the drive-thru.
If you don’t feel like visiting the restaurant, or you’re in haste, you can stop-by, by the Chick-fil-A drive-thru and pick up your chicken sandwich.
Using Apple Pay at the drive-thru is almost the same as using it at the restaurant. After ordering your meal at the drive-thru, tell the cashier you want to pay using Apple Pay.
Bring your iPhone/Apple Watch near the NFC card scanner, and wait till the payment is completed.
The good thing is, you don’t need to hand over your iPhone to the cashier. You can access the card reader yourself through your car window.
How To Pay Using Apple Pay on the Chick-fil-A App
Apple Pay is not just limited to the physical stores and drive-thru. You can as well use it on the app.
Open the chick-fil-A app, order food at home, or the restaurant using your Apple Pay as the payment method.
Here are the simple steps to follow
- Open the chick-fil-A app on your iPhone
- Click on the “Change” tab, located on the review order screen next to the payment method
- Choose “Apple Pay” as your payment method
- Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
Note: once you order a meal, you can go to the restaurant and have your breakfast or lunch.
In case you need the meal to be delivered to you, Chick-fil-A will use a third-party delivery app available to deliver the meal.
Depending on your location, Chick-fil-A will redirect you to GrubHub, Uber Eats, or DoorDash, for the delivery.
Does Chick-fil-A Take PayPal?
Yes, you can pay With PayPal at all Chick-fil-A near you, drive-thru, and on the app.
But, to use PayPal, you need to connect it with your Chick-fil-A app.
Follow these steps to do that
- Open your Chick-fil-a app
- Navigate to the “Account” tab
- Choose “Manage Payment Methods“
- Then click on “Add PayPal“
Once you’ve linked them together, you can select PayPal as your payment method when making a payment.
Does Chick-fil-A Take Google Pay?
Chick-fil-a accepts contactless payment as a payment method such as Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and Apple Pay.
You can pay using Google Pay or Samsung Pay at the nearest Chick-fil-A and drive-thru. However, you cannot use them on the Chick-fil-A app.
Your order can only be placed online using Apple Pay or PayPal.
What Other Payment Methods Does Chick-fil-A Accept?
There are different ways to pay at Chick-fil-A.
When ordering food online, at the restaurant, or drive-thru, you can use any of the listed payment methods below.
Chick-fil-A One Funds
Chick+fil-A Gift Cards
Why Is Apple Pay a Better Payment Option?
Since the outbreak of Covid-19 in the year 2020, contactless payment has taken over traditional payment methods in the US. Many US residents now prefer using digital payment.
You might be wondering why Apple Pay is a better payment method. Well, the reason is this,
- Contactless: you don’t need to carry your money or card wherever you’re going to. Apple Pay is a contactless payment that only requires your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch. This way, it reduces the chances of contracting germs and diseases.
- Security: your information is secured from fraudulent activities. With Apple Pay, you don’t need to be afraid of your identity being exposed to merchants and fraudsters.
Does Chick-fil-A have Breakfast?
You can order your breakfast online or visit the nearest restaurant.
Chick-fil-A is famously closed on Sundays.
However, they are available from Monday to Saturday.
To order your breakfast, visit any Chick-fil-A from 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
What Time Is Lunch at Chick-fil-A?
Their breakfast starts at 6:30 a.m. and ends at 10:30 a.m.
At 10:31 a.m., they start serving lunch.
What Time Does Chick-fil-A Close?
All Chick-fil-A opens at 6 am, and closes at 10 pm.
But there are different time frames based on your location. You can use the Chick-fil-A restaurant locator, to know the hours of the one near you.
READ MORE 👇
Apple Pay is a convenient way of paying for your purchases anywhere it’s accepted in the US.
However, to avoid embarrassment, endeavor to ask the cashier if they take Apple Pay before placing your order at Chick-fil-A.